Mother’s day is such a special time. I remember my first mother’s day, with a little infant and still so new to the whole idea. Here are some great ideas for mother’s day gifts for your friend, spouse, or your own mommy.
Please note that I may be compensated for sharing some items on my gift guides, but opinions and the decision to feature the items are my own! Affiliate links are used in this gift guide to share these product ideas with you. Should you make a purchase, I will earn a commission at no additional charge to you.
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
1. One of these Hilarious Mama Tees!
2. This gorgeous Personalized Mini Monogram Necklace.
3. These Non-Textured Designer Cases are fun gift ideas!
4. This amazing belt from Jelt Belts!
Jelt is such a comfortable belt. It’s stretchy and soft and keeps my jeans in place. As you curvy mamas know that it’s hard to keep your jeans from sliding around, but those belts with notches just don’t feel good and can pinch. This one though is perfect.
Jelt belts are made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, with a modern-retro 80’s style design and flat, no-show buckle. A stretchy elastic belt with a grippy inner gel that keeps your pants in place. Designed to move and stretch with your body, making it ideal for any activity – hiking, biking, skiing, golfing and everyday jeans.
5. Oh wow, what a lovely spring dress! What do you think about gifting this one: Cotton Classic Pocket Dress
6. A lovely Personalized Boho Felt Flower Wreath
7. Everybody knows that the cornerstone tradition on Mother’s Day is breakfast in bed! Here are some make-ahead or cook overnight recipes you can try to get ready for Mother’s day!
8. This wonderful set of bath bombs from WarFighter Hemp!
Their bath bombs are created to help stabilize your mood through the CBD receptors within your skin, in addition to helping you relax. These bath bombs are made with hemp that is locally and organically grown in Colorado, with each containing 50 mg of CBD.
Not only that, shopping from Warfighter Hemp helps support a military-family! You know I’m a fan of supporting veteran and veteran spouse owned businesses, and this wonderful company gives back to the veteran community. Yes, they give back 50% of profits to their veteran charities. So not only are you getting Mom a lovely and relaxing gift, you’re supporting so much more with every purchase.
You can also check out their Mother’s Day special.
10. A baby carrier is a fabulous gift for a new mommy on mother’s day! See the collection of baby carriers from Ergobay and get Free Shipping!
11. While you’re at it, get her one of the new Ergobaby compact city strollers! The Metro Stroller delivers all the comfort baby deserves in the compact package parents need. Packed with plush, cushy padding and nap-worthy extras like an adjustable leg rest and spring suspension; even busy, bumpy city streets can’t keep baby from sweet slumber.
12. The Ultimate Pillow – You can stack and remove layers to adjust the pillow’s loft and firmness. The insertable cushions can be added or removed to adjust the pillow’s height. The order in which you arrange the layers will affect the pillow’s firmness to provide the ultimate sleep experience.
15. Here’s another wonderful course to help mamas struggling to thrive. If you have a friend who’s what I call a survival mode mom, help her Say Goodbye to Survival Mode!
18. Give Mom a subscription to HelloFresh to make her dinner plans easier! Now is the perfect time to try HelloFresh, because you can get $30 off your first box. Use code HF30NOW at checkout to take advantage of this great deal.
20. A set of comfy pajamas are always a fabulous gift! Womens Brown with Pink Hearts Fleece Onesie Footed Pajamas
21. These fun Character Inspired Shirts would be a great gift idea.
22. Maybe something nice from NYDJ Denim line! NYDJ jeans are made by women, for women—all shapes, all sizes, all women.
23. An Instant Pot, because cooking a full meal quickly after getting home is a game changer thing for working moms. Total sanity saver. And I get it, mine sat in the box for 6+ months. You can learn how to use your instant pot here.
24. A subscription to Shipt. Because shopping with a toddler is the biggest pain in the you-know-what ever, I prefer to have my groceries delivered. Let Mom have that amazing life-changing gift, too.
26. Being a working mom is not an easy game – but this lovely book helps us focus our mindset and release the guilt to give ourselves permission to enjoy life. Great gift idea for new moms returning to work.
28. A warm cup of tea -yes Tea is always a great gift idea!
Give the gift of Good Earth Tea this Mother’s Day. Use PROMO CODE: Fab25 to get 25% off.
BONUS: Don’t forget the Mother’s Day card!
You can get great e-Cards from Hallmark.
Or you can customize a card from Zazzle:
What gifts are you getting Mom for Mother’s Day?
And Now for a Giveaway
One lucky mom will win this luxury sheet set just in time for Mother’s Day! Giveaway ends by May 6 and winner will need to immediately provide your address for shipping, as well as sheet size and color selection.
Use the giveaway form below to enter, and be sure to answer the question in the comments for a valid entry:
“what is one thing that makes a sheet a real luxury”?
Example: A sheet that is soft to the touch and feels great against your skin is a real luxury.
“California Design Den offers ethically made, beautifully tailored pure combed cotton sateen sheets that are impressively cozy.”-Boston Globe
You can also grab one for yourself (or mom) with this Discount: Extra 10% discount on 400TC bedsheet! Coupon code: MOMCDD10 valid from 1st to 6th May on Amazon.