Anyone else looking for Frozen gift ideas for kids? Me? I’m focused on gender-neutral Disney Frozen toys for boys, specifically. My little boy is absolutely obsessed with Elsa these days. It might be due to the fact they always play it at preschool, but either way, he always makes me have sing-alongs with him. I’m good with that 🙂
Fun fact, he has to sing Let it Go before running up the stairs at “I’m free!” every night.
So I thought it would be fun to put together a gender-neutral Frozen themed gift guide since there’s so much more out there than princess dresses.
Looking for Disney Frozen toys for boys? Check out this gender-neutral Frozen gift guide!
Frozen Toys that are Gender-Neutral
Let’s start with this fun Frozen Sing Along edition! I mean, if you’re already being made to sing along!
Frozen (Disney Frozen) (Little Golden Book) for our little readers.
Wonder Forge Disney Frozen Matching Game because matching games are great for building preschooler memory skills, and bonus points that it’s so visually pretty.
Mattel Games Disney Frozen UNO Card Game because a fun family card game is made better by a decorative deck of cards.
Crayola Frozen, Color Wonder Mess-Free Coloring Activity Gift Set, Art Tools! Woo! What an amazing art set! And mess-free! Yes, please!
Hasbro Frozen Olaf’s in Trouble Game. Oh no! Olaf’s in Trouble! What a fun sounding game. Poor Olaf and his love of summer.
Disney Frozen Coloring Book Set With Crayons. Does anyone else get excited about coloring book sets?
This Party Game | Birthday | Disney Frozen Collection looks tons of fun! Olaf lost his nose! OH Noes! HAHA
Wonder Forge Frozen 6-in-1 Game Collection – ooh look at all these games! Family game night anyone?
Spot It! Disney Frozen – Alphabet. Look, another fun matching game!
Frozen Where’s Olaf? Game. Did Olaf get in trouble again?
Hasbro Jenga: Disney Frozen Edition Game. Oh yes! Frozen Jenga sounds fun-tastic!
Disneys Frozen Magnetic Games & Activities looks like fun!
Frozen Discovery Game looks great too!
Got any other fun Frozen gift ideas to share with me?
Looking for gender-neutral Frozen toys for your four-year-old? I have your gift guide here!
- Rad Gifts for Tween Girls from The Moments at Home
- Gifts for Teen Girls from KimspiredDIY
- Best Train Sets for Toddlers from Play Trains!
- Best Board Games for Kids and Families from All Done Monkey
- Gifts for Kids Who Love Outside Adventures from Bambini Travel
- 10 Gifts for Kids to Encourage New Reading Skills from My Storytime Corner
- Best Games for Teens/Tweens from Nouveau Soccer Mom
- The Best Toys and Games for Kids to Play Together from Mosswood Connections
- Creative Books for Kids that Inspire from Thimble and Twig
- 15 of The Most Magical Unicorn Gift Ideas for Kids from Projects with Kids
- Gift Ideas for Teenage Boys from EverydaySavvy
- Gifts for Messy Play from In Our Pond
- 15 Best Arts and Crafts Gifts for Kids from The Joy of Sharing
- Girl Power Gifts for Girls of all ages from Seaside Sundays
- Brilliant! Best Unisex Toys and Gift Ideas for Young Children from Heart of Deborah
- Inquisitive Detective Gifts for Kids from Castleview Academy
- Gifts for Kids that will Inspire Creativity from Creative K Kids
- Robots, Rockets, & Tech Toys for Kids that ROCK! from Our Family Code
- Seriously FUN Sensory Toys and Games from B-Inspired Mama
- Gender Neutral Frozen-themed Gift Ideas from Fab Working Mom Life
- Gifts for 8 Year Old Girls from What’s Up Fagans?
- Best Outdoor Gifts to get Kids Outside from Creative Little Explorers
- 40+ Magical Gifts for your Harry Potter Wizards from Coffee and Carpool
- Absolutely Amazing Gifts for Future Fashion Designers from The Gifty Girl