Weekly Gratitude and Goals
My Gratitude for this week:
- It was a book club filled weekend for us. I had a book club Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon. The Toddler came with, of course. Though I’m starting to think I may need to consider getting a sitter for the Saturday evening club. That’s held at someone’s house and he did not behave.
- I worked on one of my upcoming blogging projects this weekend and made two recipes for the Toddler to criticize. The muffins came out great (hidden veggie puree and all) and he instantly devoured one but as it turns out I am horrible at flipping pancakes and he promptly tossed those. But, I made a ton and he’s been eating them during the week for breakfast, so even if they didn’t turn out pretty, they served their purpose. Hopefully, they look good enough to include as part of the project. Other cooks better than myself can still use the idea. I’m trying to come up with several ways to use a baby food product differently than its main purpose. Should be a fun post. Stay tuned.
- The dirt cake I made for the previous blogging project was requested for my book club potluck meal. This time, I made it with pudding and whipped topping instead of pudding and yogurt, and it turned out ah-mazing. There were no leftovers after the meeting. Win!
- The hubs is returning for Memorial Day weekend so yay I’m already living in the weekend.
My Goals for the upcoming week:
- Continue my progress with the Nutrisystem diet. 20 pounds down so far. Need to keep making progress. I keep going up and down and up because I’ve been slacking.
- Keep walking several times a week. Weather permitting. Toddler demands it though – can’t get away without taking the boy outside.
- Drink more water, aim for 100 oz/day. I’m doing this also with drinking Zeal.
- Start working on my June content calendar.
- Stop biting my nails!
- Go to bed before midnight!
- Read, physically, not just audiobooks. I’m failing this since I spend all my free time blogging until midnight.
- Work with Baby H on his fits, and biting 🙁 and be consistent in correcting him.
What are you thankful for this week? What are your goals for the week ahead? Share your posts with us!
Welcome to the Weekly Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Fab Working Mom Life and Suzanna at One Hoolie Mama! The idea behind this party is to take a step back and reflect on those things, both large and small, that we are thankful for in our lives this past week as well as think about what goals we may have for ourselves for the upcoming week. So share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have for the week ahead. This party will start on Fridays, but you are welcome to link up any time during the week.
Rules for Gratitude and Goals Linky Party Participation:
- Follow your hosts:
Julie: Fab Working Mom Life | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest
Suzanna: One Hoolie Mama | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest
- Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
- Link up the permalink to your post, not the link to your homepage. Please link up relevant posts only. We reserve the right to remove off-topic posts.
- Comment on the host posts. Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.