Welcome to Fab Working Mom Life!
My name is Julie 🙂 I’m many things, but most consumingly a mom to a toddler boy. I work full-time in Texas doing environmental compliance, train my pets – 2 dogs and 1 cat (and 1 husband), and enjoy reading (fiction) and blogging.
Fab Working Mom Life is a family lifestyle blog. I write about being a first time working mom to help myself and other working moms in our journey to find a balance between our family, responsibilities, and hobbies. I do this because we moms need a support network to thrive both at home and at work.
Navigate the site using the menu items, check out some of my featured posts, and say hello to me on social media. I’d love to hear from you!
You can also contact me here or use the icons on the sidebar.
Read some of my recent best posts:
- Thanksgiving Activities to Entertain your Kids While You Eat + Download a FREE Worksheet
- Tips for Managing Expectations as a Working Mom in an Overwhelming World
- Why an organized Working Mom Wardrobe saves you time
- How to be more present with kids as a busy working parent
- Why Learning to say No is a powerful tool for moms
- How to make mom friends as a busy mom
- How to practice Mindfulness as a Busy Mom
- 10 Ways to Change Your Email Habits and See Your Productivity Skyrocket
- Start a new Habit while working on self-improvement
- The Pomodoro Technique: The Ultimate Productivity Tool
- How to Avoid Multitasking and Use Time Blocking to Boost your Productivity
- How to Prioritize your to-do list for Effective Time-Management
- How to do a Brain Dump and Relieve Mental Load
- 31 Tips for Working Moms to find Calm in the Chaos of Life
- How to Stop Whining, a Guide for Moms
- Tips for Battling Momnesia or How to Deal with the Mental Load of Motherhood
- Low-Cost Updates to help Sell Your House
- Things to do when you find out You're Pregnant
- My Simple Formula for Easy Dump Slow Cooker Dinners
- Pre-Writing Practice in Salt for Preschoolers
Join the Working Mom Tribe!
Join the Working Mom Tribe (email list) and get support and tools to help you thrive! Tribe members get access to my library of resources and printables, including this Nanny Interview Questions Checklist!
I love to read and co-run a book blog with some friends. Please visit Chapter Break for book reviews, Chat Between Chapters discussions, #ShelfLove Challenge, Book Blind Date, Cover Chat, and more.