Welcome to Fab Working Mom Life!
My name is Julie 🙂 I’m many things, but most consumingly a mom to a toddler boy. I work full-time in Texas doing environmental compliance, train my pets – 2 dogs and 1 cat (and 1 husband), and enjoy reading (fiction) and blogging.
Fab Working Mom Life is a family lifestyle blog. I write about being a first time working mom to help myself and other working moms in our journey to find a balance between our family, responsibilities, and hobbies. I do this because we moms need a support network to thrive both at home and at work.
Navigate the site using the menu items, check out some of my featured posts, and say hello to me on social media. I’d love to hear from you!
You can also contact me here or use the icons on the sidebar.
Read some of my recent best posts:
- 5 Tips to Prepare your Relationship for a Newborn in Pregnancy
- Motor Development Milestones for the First Year
- 7 Ways to Make the Most of Your Maternity Leave
- Breastfeeding: 5 Things You Need to Know to Prepare
- How to pick the best Preschool for Your Child
- How to make a Power Foods Lactation Smoothie
- Baby-Led Weaning, what is it and should you try it?
- The Tool Your Home Must Have to Help Save a Life in a Choking Emergency
- Head Injuries in Children: What to do if your Toddler Falls and Hits his Head
- How I streamline my busy life as a working mom with these time-saving tips
- Tips to have the Ultimate Family Fun this Summer
- How to Help a Child with Anger Issues
- What to Look for When Choosing an In-Home Daycare
- A Bedtime Routine with Baby you can take on the Road
- Easy Overnight Breakfasts for Busy Working Moms
- 10+ Tips to Survive Separation Anxiety in Babies and Toddlers
- Time Calculator: How Much Free Time Do You Really Have?
- Easy Overnight Breakfast and Brunch Recipes you can Wake Up to this Mother's Day
- Earth Day Toddler and Preschooler Crafts
- The Best Educational Toys for Toddlers and Preschoolers
Join the Working Mom Tribe!
Join the Working Mom Tribe (email list) and get support and tools to help you thrive! Tribe members get access to my library of resources and printables, including this Nanny Interview Questions Checklist!
I love to read and co-run a book blog with some friends. Please visit Chapter Break for book reviews, Chat Between Chapters discussions, #ShelfLove Challenge, Book Blind Date, Cover Chat, and more.