Welcome to Fab Working Mom Life!
My name is Julie 🙂 I’m many things, but most consumingly a mom to a toddler boy. I work full-time in Texas doing environmental compliance, train my pets – 2 dogs and 1 cat (and 1 husband), and enjoy reading (fiction) and blogging.
Fab Working Mom Life is a family lifestyle blog. I write about being a first time working mom to help myself and other working moms in our journey to find a balance between our family, responsibilities, and hobbies. I do this because we moms need a support network to thrive both at home and at work.
Navigate the site using the menu items, check out some of my featured posts, and say hello to me on social media. I’d love to hear from you!
You can also contact me here or use the icons on the sidebar.
Read some my recent best posts:
- A Bedtime Routine with Baby you can take on the Road
- Easy Overnight Breakfasts for Busy Working Moms
- 10+ Tips to Survive Separation Anxiety in Babies and Toddlers
- Time Calculator: How Much Free Time Do You Really Have?
- Easy Overnight Breakfast and Brunch Recipes you can Wake Up to this Mother's Day
- Earth Day Toddler and Preschooler Crafts
- The Best Educational Toys for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Easter Crafts and Activities for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Fun Spring Activities to Help Your Child Develop Motor Skills
- The Best Tips for Working Moms from Working Moms
- Tips to Help your Toddler Develop Language Skills
- How To Stay Organized When Working Full-Time
- Lucky Clover St. Patrick's Day Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- How To Stay Organized With A Household Binder
- Get Organized for Tax Season
- How to Prevent Crying When Baby is Put Down
- Valentine's Day Activities your Toddlers and Preschoolers will Love
- How Embracing Motherhood Has Made me a Better Employee
- Your Easy Guide to Creating a Family Meal Plan
- Planning to Rock this Blog in 2018
Join the Working Mom Tribe!
Join the Working Mom Tribe (email list) and get support and tools to help you thrive! Tribe members get access to my library of resources and printables, including this Nanny Interview Questions Checklist!
I love to read and co-run a book blog with some friends. Please visit Chapter Break for book reviews, Chat Between Chapters discussions, #ShelfLove Challenge, Book Blind Date, Cover Chat, and more.