Do you dread Valentine’s day goodie bags at school? I know I do as a working mom of a preschooler, since the duties really fall on me to stuff the envelopes, sign my son’s name, get the items. But I dislike it for another reason, too.
What is Valentines’ day but yet another candy-filled holiday? Didn’t we just finish the Christmas holidays? And wasn’t Halloween just a few months ago? Why does every party at school have to be a sugar and candy-filled holiday served up with a side of parent guilt?
Well, it doesn’t have to be this way. Here are some fabulous Valentines day ideas you can use (and suggest to your fellow classroom moms and dads) as goodie bags for the upcoming valentines for school festivities.
Non-Candy Valentine’s Day Party Favor Bag Ideas
1. These Heart Smile Erasers are super cute goodie bag fillers.
2. These Valentine Pencils Decorated with Hearts are great ideas to hand out instead of candy.
3. Ooh these Valentine’s Day Magnetic Bookmarks are super cute and great to give out with Valentine’s day school events.
4. This Flip Sequin Heart Keychain is another fun idea and also a good fidget sensory item.
5. Oh and these Plush Animal Keychains are adorable and would be a fun item to clip to a Valentine’s day card.
6. You can grab this super fun kit! Valentines Day Gifts Cards for Kids with Emoji Plush Key-chain. Boom. Done for you.
7. How about a bracelet for everyone! Happy Valentine’s Day Wristbands.
8. Add these fun Temporary Tattoos to your Valentine’s day gift bag.
9. Ooh here’s an interactive idea! Valentine Magic Spinner Fortune Teller Card.
10. Yay for stamps! Valentine’s Day Stampers are fun and great for later craft activities.
11. Ooh this fun Marbled Galaxy Slime is an exciting party bag treat.
12. You can’t go wrong with Play-Doh for kids’ treat bags!
13. Who doesn’t love a fun drinking straw? Valentine Straws Crazy Loop Straws.
14. Can’t go wrong with bubbles, ever. Red Bubbles.
15. Omg these Mini Valentine Rubber Duckies are too cute!
And if you’re looking for favor bag ideas, check these Valentine’s goodie bags out!
You can also continue the festivities with these Valentine’s day activities for preschoolers!