Welcome to Fab Working Mom Life!
My name is Julie 🙂 I’m many things, but most consumingly a mom to a toddler boy and a military spouse. I work full-time doing environmental compliance, train my pets – 2 dogs and 1 cat (and 1 husband), and enjoy reading (fiction) and blogging.
Fab Working Mom Life is a family lifestyle blog. I write about being a first time working mom to help myself and other working moms in our journey to find a balance between our family, responsibilities, and hobbies. I do this because we moms need a support network to thrive both at home and at work.
Navigate the site using the menu items, check out some of my featured posts, and say hello to me on social media. I’d love to hear from you!
You can also contact me here or use the icons on the sidebar.
Read some of my recent best posts:
- How to practice Mindfulness as a Busy Mom
- Tips to Help your Toddler Develop Language Skills
- 10 Reasons To Read To Your Child
- Summer Programs for Kids that Won’t Break Your Budget
- How to teach Gratitude to kids
- How to Support a Military Spouse
- How to be the best at summer vacation planning: efficiently and playfully
- Importance of Household Chores for Kids
- Earth Day Toddler and Preschooler Crafts
- Why You Should Make a Game of Parenting
- How to get stubborn picky eaters & toddlers to try new foods in 3 fun ways
- How to streamline busy life as a working mom with these time-saving tips
- Easter Crafts and Activities for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Ways to Save Your Money This Year as a Family
- Lucky Clover and Rainbow Sorting St. Patrick's Day Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- How to create a new habit in 4 simple steps – backed by science
- Get Organized for Tax Season
- The Perfect Evening Routine Checklist for Working Moms
- Fabulous Productivity Tips for Working Moms to Run Your Schedule Like a Boss!
- Valentine's Day Activities your Toddlers and Preschoolers will Love
Join the Working Mom Tribe!
Join the Working Mom Tribe (email list) and get support and tools to help you thrive! Tribe members get access to my library of resources and printables, including this Nanny Interview Questions Checklist!
I love to read and co-run a book blog with some friends. Please visit Chapter Break for book reviews, Chat Between Chapters discussions, #ShelfLove Challenge, Book Blind Date, Cover Chat, and more.