Welcome to Fab Working Mom Life!
My name is Julie 🙂 I’m many things, but most consumingly a mom to a toddler boy and a military spouse. I work full-time doing environmental compliance, train my pets – 2 dogs and 1 cat (and 1 husband), and enjoy reading (fiction) and blogging.
Fab Working Mom Life is a family lifestyle blog. I write about being a first time working mom to help myself and other working moms in our journey to find a balance between our family, responsibilities, and hobbies. I do this because we moms need a support network to thrive both at home and at work.
Navigate the site using the menu items, check out some of my featured posts, and say hello to me on social media. I’d love to hear from you!
You can also contact me here or use the icons on the sidebar.
Read some of my recent best posts:
- How to streamline busy life as a working mom with these time-saving tips
- Easter Crafts and Activities for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Lucky Clover and Rainbow Sorting St. Patrick's Day Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- How to create a new habit in 4 simple steps – backed by science
- Get Organized for Tax Season
- The Perfect Evening Routine Checklist for Working Moms
- Fabulous Productivity Tips for Working Moms to Run Your Schedule Like a Boss!
- Valentine's Day Activities your Toddlers and Preschoolers will Love
- Fun and Easy Date Night Ideas for Parents
- Books and Songs to Cultivate Kindness in Toddlers
- 31 Journaling Prompts for the New Year
- 25 New Year's Resolutions That Will Bring You More Joy
- Easy New Years Eve Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Build a Sensory Snowman with fake snow
- How to help your child with oral language from an early age
- How to Follow Through on Your New Year’s Resolution
- Craft Stick Christmas Tree and other Simple Winter Crafts your Toddlers and Preschoolers will Love to do
- How to set the Best SMART Goals and Resolutions
- Mess-Free Pattern Recognition Christmas Tree STEAM Activity for Preschoolers
- Thanksgiving Activities to Entertain your Kids While You Eat + Download a FREE Worksheet
Join the Working Mom Tribe!
Join the Working Mom Tribe (email list) and get support and tools to help you thrive! Tribe members get access to my library of resources and printables, including this Nanny Interview Questions Checklist!
I love to read and co-run a book blog with some friends. Please visit Chapter Break for book reviews, Chat Between Chapters discussions, #ShelfLove Challenge, Book Blind Date, Cover Chat, and more.